Dog Park Echo Lake
Dog Park – Echo Lake Park, Mountainside
The Dog Park at Echo Lake Park in Mountainside is just less than three acres in size and is surrounded by a fence and has recently been upgraded for handicapped accessibility and work continues on new parking, water fountains and other improvements.
Dog owners are asked to place dog waste in trash cans located in the parking lot. Dog waste bags are provided and owners are also encouraged to bring their own. Currently, “Friends of Echo Lake Dog Park” provides buckets within the dog park which volunteers empty into trash cans.
Echo Lake Dog Park Rules
- Use at your own risk. Dog owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Dogs must be vaccinated and have valid license/tags.
- Limit of three (3) dogs per person.
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult person at all times.
- Owners must have a leash for each dog. Dogs must be on a leash until inside the off-leash area.
- No puppies younger than four months old.
- No children under eight years of age. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Owners must clean up and remove dog feces. Poop bags are provided.
- If your dog becomes aggressive, it must be leashed and removed.
- No dogs in heat.