Volunteers are needed all year round for after-school programs, summer programs
such as camps, and special events.
Volunteers are needed to assist with children’s games, crafts, face painting and nature hikes.
- Wildlife Sunday, Earth Week – April
- Summer Camps – July-August
- Harvest Festival – September
- Holiday Nature Boutique – December
Benefits of Volunteering at Trailside
- Hands-on experience with children and the outdoors
- Meeting lots of new people
- Gaining knowledge of trees, plants and animals
- Working outdoors in a natural environment
- Great for college applications and resumes
Groups and/or individuals interested in adopting a trail must attend one of the four orientation meetings offered annually. Pre-registration is required.