County Resident – Photo ID Required:
Youth (17 & under): $ 4.00
Adults (18 & over): $5.00
Seniors (62 & over): $ 4.00
Youth (17 & under): $ 8.00
Adults (18 & over): $10.00
Seniors (62 & over): $ 8.00
Please note the following Pool rules:
PLEASE READ ALL RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE ENTERING. ALL PATRONS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ABIDING BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS SET FORTH BY THE COUNTY OF UNION.
- All persons entering the pool must pay admission whether or not they are swimming.
- A photo ID showing current address is required by all persons upon entry. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- No adult shall be permitted to accompany more than five (5) youths.
- There will be no refunds of admission due to inclement weather or early closure.
- Once you exit the facility you must pay to re-enter.
- All bags & coolers are subject to inspection by pool staff. No glass containers. No Alcoholic Beverages permitted
- Arrangements must be made in advance for organized group and camp admission.
- NJ State Bathing Codes and NJ Youth Camp Standards must be followed during all hours of operation.
- When the capacity of the pool is reached or when otherwise deemed necessary for the welfare or safety of the patrons, the County of Union reserves the right to refuse further admissions.
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit of all users of the swimming pool, to assure the safe operation of the pool facility and to provide enjoyable recreation to all. Patrons are requested to cooperate in observing these rules and to obey the instructions of the staff. PATRONS VIOLATING SWIMMING RULES ARE SUBJECT TO HAVING THEIR SWIMMING PRIVILEGES REVOKED.
1. The following items are not permitted:
• Toys, Fins, Frog Masks, Inflatable Devices
• Alcoholic Beverages, Glass Containers, Grills
• Pop up Tents or Canopies
• Hats, head or hair coverings, except approved rubber bathing caps, are not permitted in the pool
2. The County of Union is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal items. Locking of Valuables is encouraged.
3. The use of photographic equipment is prohibited without prior approval of the subject or guardian.
4. Conduct affecting the safety and comfort of others is not permitted. This includes:
• Throwing debris
• Running, Pushing or Rough Play
• Dunking, Splashing or Spitting/Spouting of Water
• Hanging on Pool Dividers or Ladders
• Profanity or Abusive Language
• Urinating or Defecating in the Pool
• Diving or Jumping haphazardly into the Main Pool
5. Ulrich/Wheeler Pool is a smoke free facility
6. Discount cards do not guarantee admission to the facility. Admission is on a first come first serve basis.
7. Due to a regional shortage of lifeguards, the capacity of this pool may be limited at times for your safety. Temporary closure of diving and kiddy pool may also occur.
NEW JERSEY STATE BATHING CODE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be refused admission.
2. Persons with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts or bandages shall be refused admission.
3. Person suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be refused admission.
4. Do not enter the water if you are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
5. All children in diapers or disposable swim diapers and adults who are incontinent must wear plastic/rubber pants with snug fit around waist and leg. Do not wash soiled diapers in the pool.
6. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water.
7. Immediately report any accidents you observe in or out of the pool to a staff member
8. No animals, except for service animals shall be allowed in pool area or locker rooms.
9. All persons shall shower before entering the pool.
10. Swimming is prohibited during thunder and or lightning.
11. Under Health Department Standards, accidents involving fecal matter or vomit now require a period of pool closure.
12. Proper bathing attire is required.
13. Only certified US Coast Guard Approved Flotation Devices are allowed in the pool.