Ice Skating Lessons
Registration must be in person at the skating center office.
Registration begins at 7pm on the first day of registration. Classes will remain open until the last day of registration or when the class fills whichever comes first.
After the first day of registration office hours to register for Group Lessons/Hockey Clinic will be 8:30am to 8:30pm
There are three sessions. Each sessions consists of six, half hour lessons. Please note schedule adjustments on the top of this page.
- A minimum of six (6) & maximum of ten (10) students are necessary to hold a class.
- Lessons consists of six-half hour lessons.
- NO REFUNDS – NO MAKE-UPS
- Fee: Youth (17 & under), Tots & Seniors (62+) $89; Adults $100.
- Fee includes rink admission, but does not include skate rental.
- * Based on the number of participants, youth classes may be divided into two sessions by skating ability as determined by the instructor.
- There will be a $15 late registration fee for anyone who signs-up after registration dates
PRIVATE LESSONS, FIGURE SKATING & ICE DANCING:
Inquire at the Skating Center Office.