Temporary RV Permit
The following agreement is a temporary license allowing the undersigned to park their recreational vehicles and stay at the County of Union’s Watchung Reservation overnight from Friday evening, Oct. 20 through Monday Noon, Oct. 23, in order to attend the Park’s Department 4 Centuries In A Weekend event. All recreational vehicles need to arrive by 10 p.m. on Friday, with owners providing a signed copy of this use agreement.
As consideration for this permission, the undersigned person hereby agrees to observe, and/or comply with, the following conditions:
- Representation of Ownership and Vehicle Insurance: I represent that I am the owner of the vehicle I am parking at the Reservation or have the consent and authority of its owner to do so. I further represent that the vehicle has motor vehicle insurance that complies with the laws of New Jersey (all U.S. and Canadian motor vehicles have such insurance if they are in compliance with their home State or Province’s laws).
- Term: I acknowledge that the term of this agreement is from noon on Friday, October 20th to noon on Monday, October 23, 2017. This applies to all those who stay overnight.
- Scope of License: I understand and agree that this license has been granted for the sole purpose of attending the Park’s 4 Centuries event. I further understand and agree:
- That this license only allows me to park my vehicle at the Reservation, where specified by the Parks Department (“Department”), and that neither the County nor its employees and agents has any obligation beyond that, including the providing of utilities, bathroom facilities, water, food, shelter, or any other kind of service.
- To comply with any direction of the County, its employees or agents, while present at the Reservation.
- Not to engage in action or activity that would harm others using the Reservation or that would damage the County’s property.
- I am solely responsible for the conduct and actions of any children, relatives and guests attending this event with me and using my vehicle during the term of this agreement.
- To observe and comply with the laws of New Jersey and the regulations of the County’s Parks Department, a copy of which has been attached hereto and which I acknowledge receipt of.
- Indemnification, Defend & Hold Harmless:
- I agree to assume any and all risks arising from my use of the County’s property and facilities, including but not limited to the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, falls or the negligence or deliberate act of another user of the Reservation.
- I agree to hold the County and/or all of its employees, and agents harmless and release them from any/all liability whatsoever in connection with any claims, injuries, damages, judgments, costs or expenses resulting from my and my guests stay at the Reservation under this agreement, including but not limited to the risks of death, bodily injury, property damage, falls or the negligence or deliberate act of another user of the Reservation.
- I agree to defend and indemnify and defend the County and its employees and agents against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses resulting from my negligence or the negligence of those accompanying me and using my vehicle.