In celebration of April as Autism Acceptance Month, the Union County Office for Persons with Disabilities & Special Needs is hosting a bookmark design contest. The theme is centered on honoring Autism Acceptance Month.
All middle school and high school students living in Union County are eligible to enter. There will be two age groups, middle school (grades 6-8) and high school (grades 9 -12). The top rated bookmarks (for each age group) for this year will be used to promote Autism Acceptance Month next year – 2022.
- Eligible Participants: Union County Middle School (grades 6-8) and High School Students
- Art Mediums Accepted: All 2D (including, but not limited to, drawing, painting, mixed media, collage, watercolor, digital art, and photography)
- Bookmark Size: Bookmarks must be 2” x 7”
- Below is a template, which can be used.
- Your design can be vertical or horizontal – have fun with it!
- Theme: Honoring Autism Acceptance Month
- Submission: One submission per person
- Ways to submit:
- In person: Drop off box, located at the Union County Administration Building Lobby, 10 Elizabethtown Plaza, Elizabeth, 07207
- Digital: County Website online form (bel0w)
- Digital file size limit: 10 MB
Designs can be submitted from April 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021
Please contact Manuel Ramirez at email@example.com / 908-527-4807
Bookmark Template – Horizontal – 7”x 2”
Bookmark Template – Vertical – 2” x 7”