General Policies for Outdoor Summer Programs
- Program spaces are non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- You may register your family members in your household only.
- In developing programs, Trailside keeps in mind the abilities of different aged children. Please pay attention to age guidelines when registering. If an inappropriately aged child attends a program, the child will be removed and no credit or refund will be issued.
- Children must be age appropriate by the first day of the program.
- Children will not be permitted to take a morning and afternoon session during the same week.
Cancellation Policies for Summer Programs
- Credits will not be given at any time for summer programs.
- Refunds will be given from May 8th to June 17th with a non-refundable registration fee of $35 charged for each half-day session. No refunds will be given after June 18th.
Trailside is unable to process refunds for summer programs directly to your credit cards. Call Trailside for refund procedures.
Cancellation Policies for Evening Family Programs
- Refunds will not be given at any time for Evening programs.
- Credits will only be issued for evening programs cancelled by Trailside due to inclement weather.