- Added Omitted Appeal dead line is December 1st, 2022
- Added/Omitted Appeal hearings will be held on Monday December 19th and Tuesday December 20th, 2022.
- All of the appeals will be held virtually.
- In adherence with the Open Public Meetings Act all future meetings of the Union County Board of Taxation will be held via teleconference unless otherwise noted.
- The public can participate via teleconference by calling 1-646-741-5292 and then entering the meeting ID 111-1310-5580.
- The public is required to announce their presence on the call and wait until the public comment portion of the meeting to address the Board.
- Elizabeth Urquhart President
- Peter B. Lijoi, Esq. Vice President
- John Del Sordi, Jr.
- Maureen McLeer-Morin, Esq.
- Kevin O’Brien, P.P.
- George T. Wagenhoffer
Christopher Duryee, MPA, CTA Tax Administrator