- Saturday, December 17, 2022 – Holiday Distribution
- 8:00 a.m. – KEAN University at 1000 Morris Avenue, Union, NJ
- One food distribution per household , while supplies last
- Refrigerate any perishable items shortly after distribution
- Please clear out vehicle trunk prior to arrival to make room for food boxes
- Bring one (1) proof of NJ residency (Utility Bill, Drivers License, ID card)
- Event will take place rain or shine
If you require assistance with food resources such as locations of food pantries and locally run distributions, please call the Union County Department of Human Services Action Line at 888-845-3434 or 908-558-2288.