Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak

Due to the COVID-19 statewide public health emergency, the County of Union is open for essential business only. View alerts and service modifications.

By submitting this form, you acknowledge that if the road or part of the road you are reporting is under the jurisdiction of another county, a municipality, the state or federal highway system you will be advised of the applicable jurisdiction via the contact information you provide. This form is to report potholes for the purposes of repairing and does not address any damages which may have resulted from a pothole.