Registration for the 2021 winter classes online only
Starting December 2 at 8:00am -December 20 8:00pm. Please do not send a email as we have done for summer and fall.
Cost: $50.00 per class
- 10:00 am Inter./Adv. Adults
- 3:45 pm D2, C3 & C2/3
- 4:30 pm BB2/1, BB1, A & AA
- 5:15 pm C2/2, B2 & BB2/2
- 3:45 pm C2/2, B2 & BB2/2
- 4:30 pm D2, C3 & C2/3
- 5:15 pm BB2/1, BB1, A & AA
- 8:00 am A, AA & 1 C/T
- 9:00 am BB2/1 & BB1
- 10:00 am C2/2, B2 & BB2/2
- 11:00 am D2, C3 & C2/3
- 8:30 am BB2/1, BB1, A & AA
- 9:30 am C2/2, B2 & BB2/2
- 10:30 am D2, C3 & C2/3
- 11:30 am Intermediate/Adv. Adults (no jumping)
- You must register for each date you can attend. This is not a lesson package! Register ONLY for the classes you can attend.
- You must arrive 15 minutes early and go directly to indoor to receive horse and mount. Class STARTS at times listed above!
- Payment will be due the day of the class through contactless payment online
- Please see online registration page for each date offered. Not all classes may be offered each week.
- Please note that if you register for the wrong class, we may not be able to accommodate you, so please check your child’s rating before registering!
- Any of these classes may be cancelled at any time for any reason
- Any of this information listed may be altered or changed at any time
- These are group classes with 6-10 kids in each group plus two instructors
- The indoor arena is not heated
- It is very important that you arrive 15 minutes early for mounting so classes start on time
We will still be prepared to follow all of our COVID safety procedures to ensure safety of guests and staff
- These classes are held in the indoor arena which is an enclosed riding arena. This will have reduced air flow due to it being completely enclosed
- The barn/office and all other areas of the property will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Riders and instructors will not be required to wear masks once the class has started.
- Wearing a mask upon entering, exiting the facility and mounting/dismounting the horse is REQUIRED.
- No one will be permitted to stay and watch the classes UNLESS classes are held outside weather permitting
- If rider or any member of the house hold is sick, please refrain from visiting the facility and cancel your class
- Please follow any guidance from the government regarding travel and quarantining
- Everyone must sign a COVID waiver if we do not have one on file