DRAFT Vision Statement
Union County has a safe, reliable, multi-modal transportation system that enhances economic activity and quality of life for all its communities.
DRAFT Key Themes
MOVE To provide more transportation choices, improve accessibility, safety, and resiliency, while reducing traffic congestion.
CONNECT To engage, coordinate, and partner with municipalities and regional, state, and federal stakeholders.
GROW To provide needed improvements and expansion to our transportation system to serve a growing population, to support our town and employment centers, and to attract and retain regional business enterprises.
- To improve and maintain a sound transportation infrastructure designed to support the growth Union County.
- To ensure that adequate public transportation is available in Union County
- To maintain an efficient and safe roadway system.
- To maintain the efficient movement of goods.
- To support aviation services in Union County.
- To create, encourage and coordinate innovative traffic mitigation strategies and programs.
- To promote a coordinated, comprehensive and cooperative transportation planning process.
More details coming soon