The County of Union is transitioning to a new vaccination portal that will allow greater flexibility in scheduling appointments and convenient other features such as a printable vaccination card.
As the County transitions, please use the links below to check on vaccination sites, dates and availability.
- Union County at Downs Hall at Kean University
- Union County at the Dunn Center at Elizabeth High School
- Union County at Plainfield High School
- Union County Mobile Clinics
Need assistance or want to speak with someone?
- Call 908-613-7VAX (7829)
- Monday – Friday, 9 am to 7 pm
- The hotline can provide assistance in making and managing appointments for our County residents.
Age Requirements for Vaccinations
Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Johnson and Johnson – 18 years and older
- Pfizer – 12 years and older
- Moderna – 18 years and older