To make an appointment or manage at Kean, Dunn Sports Center or at Plainfield High School, click the button below.
Mobile sites are currently administering Johnson and Johnson (18 years and older) unless otherwise noted.
- Tuesday, June 22nd
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm at Hillside High School in Hillside
- Wednesday, June 23rd
- 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm at the Jerry Green Plaza, 200 West Second in Plainfield
- Thursday, June 24th; Kean University Students Only
- 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm at Downs Hall (Pfizer)
- Saturday, June 26th
- 7:00 am – 10:00 am at the Food Drive at Kean University,1000 Morris Avenue in Union Township
- Sunday, June 27th
- Noon – 2:00 pm at the Union County Social Services building, 342 Westminster Ave for World Refugee Day (vaccines and testing available)
- 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm at Second Street Youth Center in Plainfield
Need assistance or want to speak with someone?
The hotline provides assistance in making and managing appointments for our County residents.
- Call 908-613-7VAX (7829)
- Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Age Requirements for Vaccinations
Those under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Johnson and Johnson – 18 years and older
- Pfizer – 12 years and older
- Moderna – 18 years and older