Veteran Services by appointment only

Honorable Discharge Identification Cards
Call for appointment: 908-659-7403

A courtesy military discharge documentation identification card is available at no charge to all veterans who have filed their honorable military discharge papers, form DD-214, at the Union County Clerk’s Office.  The card includes a book and page number validating that the holder is honorably discharged.

Military Discharges
Call for appointment: 908-659-7403

Copies of Honorable Discharges, form DD-214, previously filed with the County Clerk are available upon request at no charge

Veterans’ Peddlers Licenses
Call for appointment: 908-527-4967

Veterans who are Union County residents may apply for a Veterans’ Peddlers License at no charge.