Records and Replacement Documents

For immigration and naturalization records of Union County residents dating from 1906 to 1984, contact the Union County Clerk’s Office at 908-527-4966.

For records preceding 1906, contact the New Jersey State Archives at 609-292-6260.

To replace lost or stolen naturalizations, call 1-800-375-5283 and request Form #N-565.

The location and phone number for present filing is:

U.S. Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
970 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Phone 1-800-375-5283