Division Director: Hawa Bonds
Address: 1143-1145 East Jersey Street, 4th floor, Elizabeth, New Jersey 07201
Social Media: @ucnjyouth
The mission of the Union County Division of Youth Services is to deliver effective and accessible programs and services that help youth, young adults, and families reach their full potential. By working together with other government agencies, nonprofits and private sector supporters, the Division can help parents improve communication with youth, help youth perform better in school, avoid delinquency and other at-risk behaviors that can endanger their health and safety.
Our program initiatives offer a variety of opportunities for individuals seeking our services to learn critical thinking, problem-solving, communications, decision-making, and life skills that can assist families in improving their overall well-being.
Programs and Services
- Youth Services Commission
- Family Crisis Intervention Unit (FCIU)
- Community Service
- Community Service (for Youth Offenders)
- Parents in Action: Parent Support Groups
- Anger Management Group Session
- Shoplifting Prevention Seminar
- Youth Board
- Young Adult & Transitioning Youth