Early in-person voting will be conducted by voting machine at seven polling sites in Union County.
Union County, NJ — The Union County Board of Elections informs voters that early in-person voting in New Jersey will begin June 3 for the 2022 Primary Elections. Early Voting will take place June 3-5 for the Primary Election. Voting Hours for the Primary Election are Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
“Early Voting in the 2021 General Election was a tremendous success. I am proud that New Jersey has begun offering Early Voting, making voting as accessible for our voters as possible,” said Nicole DiRado, Administrator, Union County Board of Elections.
There are seven Early Voting locations around Union County:
- Cranford: Union County College, 1033 Springfield Avenue, Nomahegan Building, Room N4 (Near Guard Booth: Parking in Lot 1)
- Elizabeth: Sampson Center, 800 Anna Street
- New Providence: DeCorso Community Center, 15 E. 4th Street
- Plainfield: Union County College, Church Street, Between E. 3rd & E. 4th
- Rahway: Rahway Recreation Center, 275 E. Milton Ave, Room 112
- Roselle: Amalfe Community Center, 1268 Shaffer Avenue
- Union: Union Twp. Senior Center (relocated), 652 Rahway Avenue
Ms. DiRado reminded voters that they can call the Board of Elections at 908-527-4123 with questions.
Calling the Election Board is the best way for voters ensure they are aware of all voting options and dates available to them.
For more information and updates on all Union County services during the COVID-19 outbreak, including free vaccination, free testing, emergency food distribution and other support services, visit ucnj.org/covid19. General information about COVID-19 is available through the New Jersey Department of Health at nj.gov/health.
Connect with Union County on social media.