Union County Clerk Joanne Rajoppi reminds voters that her offices in Elizabeth and Westfield will be open for extended hours on Saturday, June 3, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., for anyone seeking to obtain a Vote-by-Mail ballot for the 2023 Primary Election..
“The Saturday hours help ensure that everyone who applies for a Vote-by-Mail ballot can do so, without having to take time off from work or other weekday responsibilities,” said Ms. Rajoppi.
“I urge residents to exercise their right to vote in the Primary Election. On the ballot this year are important races including State Senate and Assembly positions as well as Commissioners. There are also local races in many municipalities,” Ms. Rajoppi added.
Voters who use the County Clerk’s One-Stop service can come to the Elizabeth or Westfield office, apply for their ballot, receive it, fill it out, and deposit it in a secure drop-box on site, all in the same visit. Privacy booths are located at the offices for voters to fill out their ballot.
The office locations and hours are:
Union County Courthouse
- Located at 2 Broad Street, Room 113, Elizabeth
- Regular hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Open on Saturday, June 3, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm for Vote-by-Mail
Colleen Fraser Building
- Located at 300 North Avenue East (Union County services complex), Westfield
- Regular hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm; Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00am – 7:30pm; Saturday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
For more information about all County Clerk programs and services, visit online at ucnj.org/county-clerk or call 908-527-4787.
Connect with Union County on social media.