The County of Union is inviting you to participate in the Union County HOME-ARP Survey.
We are seeking input from the following housing/service providers to participate in this survey to help Union County identify the most effective use of HOME-ARP funding designed to address eligible needs in our community:
- CoC(s) serving the Union County geographic area
- Homeless service providers
- Domestic violence service providers
- Veterans’ groups
- Public housing agencies (PHAs)
- Public agencies that address the needs of the qualifying populations
- Public or private organizations that address fair housing, civil rights, and the needs of persons with disabilities
The Department of Housing and Urban Development has allocated $4,400,000 in HOME-ARP funds to the County of Union to reduce homelessness, improve housing stability and provide services that prevent residents and their families from falling back into homelessness. The funds will allow us to undertake a variety of activities such as housing development, rental assistance, supportive services as well as non-congregate shelters.
This survey will help us develop a strategy to identify the most pressing needs for those experiencing homelessness and housing insecurity.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please reach out to Nicholas Micheludis at 908-527-4258 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.