This event is now sold out and not accepting any more reservations.
The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders announced today that there will be a free Drive-Up showing of TOY STORY 4 at the Union County Vocational-Technical High School, 1776 Raritan Rd, Scotch Plains on Friday, June 19th, at or around 9 p.m.
Advanced reservations are required. To register, go to https://tinyurl.com/DriveUpMovie beginning 9 a.m. on June 12. The rain date for this event is Saturday, June 20th.
“COVID-19 and social distancing guidelines mean that many summer events have been cancelled and facilities remain closed or limited in their use,” said Freeholder Chairman Alexander Mirabella. “This drive-up movie event is a great way for our residents to enjoy a ‘night out at the movies’ with their families while staying safe.”
The following rules and guidelines apply to residents wishing to attend:
- This event will run in compliance with state COVID-19 orders, regarding social distancing and other protocols.
- The event is open to Union County residents ONLY.
- The event is free to attend but pre-registration is required.
- Due to space limitations reservations will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- To help promote social distancing, no walk-ups, bikes or chairs are permitted.
- Attendees must bring their own snacks and drinks. There will not be any food or drink available for purchase.
- Vehicles will be arranged at least 6’ apart with adequate social distancing.
- Attendees must stay in their vehicles (unless they need to use the port-o-johns)
- Port-o-johns and wash stations will be available. Masks and gloves will be required when using the port-o-johns.
Further details will be available to residents upon registration.
For more information and updates on all Union County services during the COVID-19 outbreak, including guidance for the free Drive-Through Test Center at Kean University, visit ucnj.org/coronavirus-update.
For general information about COVID-19 and phone contacts for 24/7 assistance with questions, visit the New Jersey Department of Health at nj.gov/health.
Connect with Union County on social media.