Passport Renewal

If you have been issued a U.S. passport in your name within the past fifteen years and you were age 16 or older when it was issued, you have the option of renewing by mail or applying in person. The following items are required:

  • Old passport**
  • One passport photo 2×2 inches in size
  • Valid driver’s license or three types of identification and a witness
  • Fees, please see fee schedule on left

**PLEASE NOTE: If old passport is lost or stolen then form DS-64 “Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport” must be completed and original proof of citizenship must be provided.