Elizabeth, NJ-The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders is pleased to present the Shared Services March Madness news clip on the video channel. Held earlier this month, the summit offered elected officials from all 21 of Union County’s municipalities the opportunity to explore new shared services opportunities and discuss innovative ways to improve existing services, while maintaining or reducing costs. The Shared Services Summit news clip highlights the evening’s events.
Produced by the Office of Public Information, additional video channel programming includes:
- Grand opening of the Vo-Tech Schools Academy for Performing Arts
- Remarks of Freeholder Chairman Deborah P. Scanlon at the 2011 Count
- Re-Organization Meeting
- TaylorMade Day at Galloping Hills Golf Course
- Columbus Day Flag Raising Ceremony
- Grand opening of Snyder Avenue Park in Berkeley Heights
- Highlights of the 2010 MusicFest
- Distribution of Recycling Enhancement Grants to municipalities
- Understanding the Probate Process
- Current and archived editions of Freeholder Forum and Vintage Views
The video page can be accessed through the “Video Channel” icon on the home page, or visithttps://ucnj.org/videochannel/.
For more information on any Union County press release, please contact Sebastian D’Elia, Communications Director for the County of Union, or a designee listed at the top of this press release.
Please join the County of Union online at www.ucnj.org
On Facebook at www.ucnj.org/facebook
On Twitter at http://twitter.com/countyofunionnj