Elizabeth, NJ-The Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders is pleased to present four new videos highlighting programs and services offered by the Freeholder Board. Recently added videos include highlights from the Union County Teen Arts Showcase, the formal Dedication of the new Fire Arms Training Facility, Union County’s immensely popular Mobile Shredding service and the Kick –Off of the Summer Arts Concert Series. Produced by the Office of Public Information, additional video channel programming includes:
• Grand opening of the Vo-Tech Schools Academy for Performing Arts
• Remarks of Freeholder Chairman Deborah P. Scanlon at the 2011 County Re-Organization Meeting
• TaylorMade Day at Galloping Hills Golf Course
• Grand opening of Snyder Avenue Park in Berkeley Heights
• Highlights of the 2010 MusicFest
• Distribution of Recycling Enhancement Grants to municipalities
• Understanding the Probate Process
• Trailside Nature and Science Center
• Union County Office of Consumer Affairs
• Current and archived editions of Vintage Views
You will also find county relevant news stories, courtesy of News 12 and My 9 news.
The video page can be accessed through the “Video Channel” icon on the home page, or visithttps://ucnj.org/videochannel/.
For more information on any Union County press release, please contact Sebastian D’Elia, Communications Director for the County of Union, or a designee listed at the top of this press release.
Please join the County of Union online at www.ucnj.org
On Facebook at www.ucnj.org/facebook
On Twitter at http://twitter.com/countyofunionnj