Union County – The Union County Commission on the Status of Women is pleased to announce the 2015 recipients of the Women of Excellence Awards. The honorees will be celebrated at the 23rd annual Women of Excellence dinner on March 20, 2015, at Galloping Hill Caterers in Union Township
“The Freeholder Board is proud to support the Commission in recognizing the dedication and service of women to their community,” said Freeholder Chairman Mohamed S. Jalloh. “This year’s nominees are an inspiration to all of us, and I hope that in highlighting their work others will be moved to do the same.”
The Women of Excellence Awards, supported by the Union County Freeholder Board, are presented to recognize and honor distinguished women who reside or work in Union County. The candidates are nominated based on their achievements and the impact of their work on the County of Union in areas like Arts and Humanities, Business, Community Service, Education, Government, Law, Medicine/Health Care and/or Women’s Advocacy.
The 2015 honorees and their respective categories are:
- Karolina Szatkowski- Women’s Advocacy
- Tricia Nering- Humanitarianism
- Kathy Lloyd- Media
- Reverend Joy Mounts- Youth Advocacy
- Ceil Mantia- Lifetime Achievement
- Cynthia Alexander- Community Leader
- Lynne Fitzpatrick- Business Leader
- Amy Boroff- Entrepreneurship
- Erica Bell Foster- Education
- Detective Adrian Gardner- Law Enforcement
Tickets for the dinner are available at $45.00 per person by contacting Carol Lombardo, 908-789-0508.