The upcoming “Union County Means Green” networking event has been approved for continuing education credits.
Union County Means Green is a free breakfast networking session and seminar for local business owners and managers in Union County, featuring sustainability experts from leading national and local companies. Municipal agencies, non-profits and educators are also welcome to attend.
Union County Means Green is approved for the following Continuing Education credits:
- Municipal Financial Officer/County Finance Officer – 2 hours (1 hour Financial & Debt Management and 1 hour Office Management)
- Public Works Manager – 2 hours (Government)
- Municipal Clerk – 2 hours (1 hour Finance and 1 hour Professional Development)
- Qualified Purchasing Agent/ Registered Public Purchasing Specialist/ Registered Public Purchasing Official – 2 hours (green purchasing/procurement)
- Certified Recycling Professional – 2 hours
The event is scheduled for Monday, March 7 at the Donald R. Conklin Conference Center at the Kean University STEM building, 1000 Morris Avenue in Union Township (next to Liberty Hall, across from the main campus). For online registration, program schedule and more details visit ucnj.org/ucmb or email the Union County Office of Public Information, email@example.com.
Union County Means Green is a service of the Union County Board of Chosen Freeholders and is sponsored by Covanta Energy.