All County Operations and Services have resumed normal operations.
Warming Center Information
Due to the freezing weather, the Union County Freeholder Board is announcing that the County of Union, through the efforts of the Department of Human Services, Sheriff’s Office and County Police, will be opening up warming centers in the lobbies at the following locations:
- The Union County Division of Social Services in Elizabeth: 342 Westminster Avenue, Elizabeth, NJ 07208
- The Union County Division of Social Services Building in Plainfield (Park-Madison Building): 200 West Second Street, Plainfield, NJ 07063
The Centers will be open beginning Thursday, January 4th from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Friday Morning;
- Friday, January 5th, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Saturday morning.
- Saturday, January 6th, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Sunday morning.
- Sunday, January 7th, from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Monday morning.
Local Utility Information[ezcol_1quarter]
Cable / Phone