Archery range will be closed to the public during group safety lessons. Dates and times below.
Emergencies: Call Union County Police at 908-654-9800
Group Archery Safety Lessons and Archery Range ID Renewal Information
Please call 908-527-4900 or 908-654-9805
Who can use the range
Archers must possess a current annual Union County Archery ID Card. Archery ID Cards must be renewed annually.
The Parks’ Archery Range at Oak Ridge Park is open.Given current conditions kindly follow all rules:
- Range closed to public during group safety lessons.
- Range is open from dawn to dusk.
- It is strongly recommended that archers wear a mask while at the range.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, only individuals with existing archery IDs may utilize the facility.
- A Union County Archery ID is required and must be displayed.
- Archers must stay 6 feet apart. All even-numbered stalls, #2-#22 are closed to ensure social distancing.
- Only the Archer and 1 household member are allowed in the same lane.
- Interactions with individuals outside of your household are discouraged. Social distancing and masks are the only proven methods for halting the spread of COVID-19.
- Anyone waiting to shoot must stay behind the ready line.
- Bathrooms and portable toilets are open. However, there is limited cleaning of the facilities.
- Located at Oak Ridge Park, Oak Ridge Road in Clark
Range ID Renewal Information
Please visit the link to the archery renewals: for 2021: Archery ID Renewal or contact 908-527-4900.
County Archery ID Card. Archery ID Cards must be renewed annually.
Hours of Operation
Daily from dawn to dusk. Union County Parks & Recreation reserves the right to close the range at any time.
2021 Group Safety Lessons Dates
- Sunday, April 18 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Saturday, April 24 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, May 8 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday, May 16 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday, June 6 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, June 23 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Saturday, June 26 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, July 21 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Sunday, July 25 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, August 7 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday, August 22 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, September 8 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Sunday, September 12 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday, September 15 5:30pm – 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 2 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 9 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday, October 17 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, October 23 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, November 13 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday, November 20 9:30am – 12:30pm
Patrons of any Union County park and/or open space facility(ies) recognize the risks inherent in the use of said park and/or facility(ies). Other than acts on the part of the County which, if proven in an appropriate court of law, are tantamount to gross negligence, Patrons hereby agree to hold the County harmless from any and all damage resulting to person and/or property from the use of its park and/or open space facilities and hereby releases, waives and forever discharges the County , its servants, agents and/or employees from any and all such claims.