Click here to download the request form[contact-form-7 id=”55754″ title=”Special Event Application”]
Field Request Procedures
- Application: You must fill out the new Field Request Application in its entirety. The new form is attached and can also be found on the website at www.ucnj.org/parks. Please use this form going forward.
- Submit: Athletic Request Application should be submitted to email@example.com.
- Lights: If you require lights, please make sure to indicate that on the application. Fees may apply.
- Response Time: Your application will be worked on in the order date it is received.
- Available: If the fields you are requesting are available, you will be notified via e-mail.
- Not Available: If the fields you are requesting are not available, you will also be notified via e-mail.
- Requirements: Once you have been notified of field availability, you are then required to submit insurance and payment.
- Permit: When insurance and payment have been received and processed, you will then be issued a permit via e-mail.
Field Clean Up
The Department of Parks & Recreation prides itself in providing a safe and clean recreational environment for all who choose to use it. We want you to enjoy our parks, but in doing so, your help is needed to keep them safe and clean.
Many hours are spent on upkeep to provide this service and we ask your help in keeping them in good condition.
Our parks are in use seven (7) days a week and your cooperation is needed to keep our fields free of garbage.
It is unacceptable for any user to toss trash of any kind on the field or in the bleachers. There are garbage and recycling bins located throughout our parks for participants and spectators to dispose of their trash. This includes, but is not limited to bottles, cans, and papers. Groups who leave their area filled with litter will be put on notice and may be denied use of our fields.
Please share this letter with members of your group and others so we can keep our parks clean for you and for others that follow you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.